The ABM Track is for students planning on taking up Economics, Business Administration, Accountancy and Marketing in college.
The Accountancy, Business, and Management (ABM) Strand of the Academic Track of Senior High School (SHS) has nine specialization subjects, namely:
- Applied Economics
- Business Ethics and Social Responsibility
- Fundamentals of Accountancy,Business, and Management 1
- Fundamentals of Accountancy,Business, and Management 2
- Business Math
- Business Finance
- Organization and Management
- Principles of Marketing
- Work Immersion / Research /
- Career Advocacy / Culminating Activity
It should be remembered that these subjects have different content and competencies, which will be determined by the circumstances of the students, the school, and the Higher Education Institutions (HEIs) in which the students are most likely to enroll.